Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Save On Red Cup 8 Oz. Wine Goblet (Set of 2) for

Rating :
Models :
By : Red Cup Living
Usually ships in 24 hours
Price :

Red Cup 8 Oz. Wine Goblet (Set of 2) Overviews

Red Cup 8 Oz. Wine Goblet (Set of 2)

"It's not just a cup. It's a lifestyle"

Time for wine? Indulge with our clever, reusable red cup wine goblet! Set yourself apart from the crowd and show your fun and unique style. Enjoy 8 ounces of your beloved wine, pop it in the dishwasher and reuse all over again. Made of break-resistant and high capability double-wall Abs plastic, this sturdy cup will delight every person at your next get together. The exquisite explication for your disappearing wine glass variety - No more shattered glass everywhere! Cheers!
  • 3" diameter x 6" inches tall
  • Bpa & Phthalates free, Fda beloved
  • Dishwasher-safe.
Great for parties, Bbqs, the beach, poolside, camping, boating, tailgating or just hanging out!

Red Cup 8 Oz. Wine Goblet (Set of 2) Features

  • You will Receive (2) Red Cup 8 Oz. Wine Goblets
  • 3" diameter x 6" inches tall.
  • Break-resistant, double-wall Abs Plastic
  • Bpa-Free
  • Dishwasher-Safe

My youngest son, Christopher, suffers from cystic acne. I too had the problem when younger. When he was a teenager I was constantly taking him to the dermatologist trying to find that miracle medicine that would "Cure" his acne. The different medications worked for a short time, but over the long period they quit being effective.

When I began making soap, I started studying herbal and aromatherapy books, looking for the right combinations of herbs and essence oils to create a soap that would help my son. I was also looking for basic acne recipes to form a starting point. One in particular caught my attention and is located at Millers Soap Page and is called Acne/Oily Skin Soap. As I said, this recipe was a starting point to develop my recipe from.

Red Cup 8 Oz. Wine Goblet (Set Of 2)

Making soap is easy if you are organized with all your supplies at arm's length. Completing one step at a time will ensure that your soap turns out wonderfully. I use a large stainless steel soap pot to melt my oils, rubber spatula's, wooden spoons to stir with, an 8 cup heavy glass measuring cup for the lye/liquid mixture and a Kitchen Aid mixer to mix my soap.

All Natural Homemade Acne Soap

My recipe which makes 30 3.5 oz bars of soap:
10 oz cold Witch Hazel
6 oz distilled water
3.4 lb lye
1 lb distilled water (to seep herbs in)
2 tablespoons each: red clover, chamomile (I use buds), slippery elm bark, comfrey leaves, peppermint leaves and lavender buds.
1 oz stearic acid
1 lb coconut oil
3 lbs palm oil
1 lb olive oil
3 oz tea tree oil
1 oz peppermint oil
1 oz lavender oil
1 oz patchouli oil
1 oz rosemary oil

Using 1 lb distilled water, seep the red clover, chamomile, slippery elm, peppermint, lavender, stearic acid and comfrey on very low heat for 2 hours. After seeping for 2 hours strain into a bowl and set liquid aside. Throw the herbs away.

In an enamel pot or heavy glass measuring cup, mix the Witch Hazel and 6 ounces of water, add the lye and mix well. DO NOT GET SCARED, THE MIXTURE WILL TURN YELLOW AND BOIL. Stirring will dissolve the lye and the boiling will stop. Set aside to cool. This will take some time approximately 1 -1 1/2 hours. When the lye mixture has cooled to around 130 degrees, combine the coconut, palm and olive oils into a pot and set on low heat to melt. Measure the essence oils into a glass container and set aside.

The key to good soap is making sure that the lye mixture and oils are about the same temperature. So when both have cooled to approximately 100-102 degrees I combine the two. Using the stainless steel pot with the melted oils, I slowly add the lye mixture, constantly stirring. Immediately after the lye mixture is added to the oils, add the liquid strained from the seeped herbs, stirring constantly. I then transfer this soap mixture to my Kitchen Aid mixing bowl and turn onto "stir". When the soap has been mixing for about 5 minutes, I very slowly add the essence oils and continue to mix until the soap gently traces. Pour into your prepared mold using the spatula to get all the soap out of the bowl. Insulate well and let set for at least 24 hours before cutting into bars.

I buy my herbs in bulk from Mountain Rose Herbs, very affordable prices and although I buy my essential oils all over, WFMED.com has great prices. You may have other avenues you purchase from. I use a flat mold lined with wax paper, which makes 30 bars of soap, but whatever works for you.

If you read the original recipe on Millers Soap site, you will see that she had a difficult time with her soap and was unsure that it would turn out fit to use. I never experienced the problems she did, but the more I make this recipe the nicer the soap comes out. You will also notice I omitted the bees wax. At first I seeped the herbs in a small amount of oil, but it seemed that I wasted a lot of oil as the herbs absorbed it. Making a tea with the herbs works better for me.

My son has been using this soap for years and I have sold hundreds of bars to repeat customers. Since it is all natural there should be nothing in it to aggravate the acne. If redness or swelling occurs than I would discontinue the use immediately. One thing to remember, and I always remind my son, is to drink lots of water. It really is important to wash out your system. No matter how many times a day you wash your face, if you only drink sodas, etc., then you will continue to have problems.

All Natural Homemade Acne Soap

Visit http://www.grandmaandmesoaps/Products.com [http://www.grandmaandmesoaps.com/Products] to see all the wonderful products I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment